Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Natural Hair Striping Shampoo

 As many of you know my hair has been bright purple for a few months now. I have an upcoming hair appointment and i need to have my current purple faded so i dont have to bleach it again. I really dislike bleach in all forms. So I did some research and put this together.

The shampoo is made from all natural ingredients and has no harsh chemicals in it. Since I made this myself i know exactly what i am using, therefor no hidden ingredients. I used Lemon oil for its lightening abilities and coconut oil to nourish my hair while its washing. No smelly aromas to fill the bathroom this time. Here is how i did it.

NATURAL COLOR STRIPPING SHAMPOO
1 Cup Castile Soap (Unscented)
1/8th Cup coconut oil ( Melted, but not hot)
2 TBSP Jojoba oil
1 TBSP Vegetable Glycerin 
10 Drops Lemon Essential Oil

I specifically went with Lemon due to the over whelming conclusion that Lemon is great for lightening hair. I only use Young Living due to their seed to seal and the guarantee of their products being 100% pure!


This is after ONE wash. You wouldn't believe the amount of color that came out in the suds and bottom of the shower. It is noticeably 2/3 shades lighter with only one wash. I only let it sit for a few minutes to. One more thing your going to love about this is how soft your hair is after you dry it. It feels better then it did before i washed it. I cant stop running my fingers threw it. Also I did wash with a little pure  Soap after to get a little of the coconut oil oil so it wasn't so oily. 

If your looking for a fast efficient way to strip your color or just lighten your natural hair give this a try and i know you wont be disappointed.  

Like my article? Want oils for yourself with a 24% discount? Contact me today and let me help you get started on your natural living health and wellness journey.

Anna Wade
Young Living Essential Oils
Team: A Fresh Perspective  
Member ID 2488845



Contact Email: Annamichelle10@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment